Contact needed

I’m advised to leave the condominium where we rent.

I don’t have a problem with that. I need working capital, but everytime PCB gets a check or cash for me, he keeps it for himself.

Need solutions. Give it a try with me only. Don’t tell him or I whom you are. We can keep anonymous contact by you and I.

Basically, I’m asking for an assist from those who find it a mild inconvenience or not an incovenience at all.

Abraham. -Keven.

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.